chandigarh open bharti, chandigarh army bharti 2019, indian army recruitment , indian army rally, bharti chandigarh, ta bharti chandigarh, join indian army, army bharti in punjab, chandigarh Army open bharti Rally, Army Bharti Chandigarh
In 2018, Army recruitment is being issued by the Indian Army Board. This is good news for all the jobs in search of candidates. In this article here, we will inform you about more detailed information about this latest job notification and the Chandigarh Bharat Army Bharti Rally.
Army Bharti Chandigarh 2018
Indian Army is going to organize an examination in the state of Chandigarh. All interested candidates can apply online for this post. This is good news for all eligible candidates waiting for the latest vacancy of army recruitment in Chandigarh 2018. Candidates of Chandigarh State can apply for this post.
Each year, the Indian Army committee issues various posts. This time organized by the Indian Army for various positions in the form of GD, Clerk and SKT, Technical, Merchandisers and Nursing Assistant, this time the exam. This examination will be held in March / April 2018 and the date of registration examination will be issued starting February 2018 and the recruitment rally date is April 2018.
Therefore, all the candidates are informed that in which post you want to be your career, you can choose. This is a golden opportunity for all the job seekers. Candidates who are looking for their career in the Indian Army and for those candidates, we are coming in with the Army recruitment in the Chandigarh application form.
Indian Army Bharti Chandigarh Bharti Dates
Dear visitor is good information for all job seekers. We are informing the other details for the recruitment date of the release date, date and expiry date and in Chandigarh 2018.
- Starting date of online registration starting on 09 February 2018
- End date for submission of application deadline 25 March 2018
- Issue of Delhi Army recruitment date from 04 April 2018
- Army Bharti End Date End Date 13 April 2018
- Issue of issuance of entry letters begins on March 26, 2018
- After the date of the result, the update was announced after the written test
- Bharti rally recruitment location of MMU, Mullana, Ambala
- Medical Examination Launch of 04 April 2018 or Decision by Chief RMO
All interested candidates can go through the open recruitment process and Indian Army can choose for jobs. All the candidates who want to make a career in the Indian Army after the 10th or 12th completion, before the final date, Chandigarh can apply for Army recruitment in 2018.
Indian Army Bharti Chandigarh Bharti Eligibility Criteria
All candidates applying for this post should mention the eligibility criteria like age limit, academic qualification, selection procedure etc. in this article. All applicants are advised to complete the necessary eligibility criteria before applying for Army recruitment in Chandigarh 2018, which should be done as follows: –
Age limit: –
All those candidates who are going to attend the Chandigarh Indian Army Bharti Rally
The necessary criteria should be met as given below: –
- All eligible and present candidates should not be less than 17½ for Solar General Duty and should not be more than 21 years
- And the candidates of all other positions should not be less than 17½ and should not be more than 23 years.
- The candidate should not be less than 20 years for the surveyor and survey automatic cartographer (engineers) and should not exceed 25 years
- Candidate Junior Commissioner Officer should not be less than 27 years for religious teacher and not more than 34 years
- Candidates for Junior Commissioner Officer Catering should not be less than 21 years and not more than 27 years
Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age for TA posting and not more than 42 years.
Qualifications or academic criteria: –
The academic qualification is the most important part of applying for any government job, without it you will not be able to attend any government exam. So here we have provided necessary educational norms for those candidates who want to apply for Army recruitment in Chandigarh 2018: –
Name of the post Chandigarh Army recruitment rally
The Sol-General Duty (GD) candidate should pass a minimum of 10th class with 45 percent marks from recognized board or institution
Sol – Technical Candidates should pass Intermediate 10 + 2 with PCM, 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in English subjects.
Sainik Clerk / SKT candidates should pass 12th standard in any subject, in which each subject will have a total of 50% marks and 40% marks.
GI merchants candidates should pass the standard 10 with the ITI certificate (except Sir, Mess / House Keeper – which can be 8th pass)
Soldier- Nursing Assistant Candidates should pass 12th standard with Science stream in which the subject will be 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
Hav Education Group X MA / MSc / MCA or BA / BCA / BSc (with IT)
Havildar Education Group YBA / BCA / BSc (without IT)
Survey automatic cartographer (engineers) should be passed with BA / BSc and 10 + 2 or 12th or with science and mathematics as main subjects in mathematics
The junior commission’s official religious teacher candidate should have completed the graduation. Apart from this, merit in its religious sect
We have provided important information for Army recruitment Chandigarh. All the dear candidates do not remember the golden opportunity to work with the Indian Army. Check your eligibility as per the application for the post. Otherwise, your application will be rejected by the Examination Board.
Selection Process: –
We have provided some process of selection points for those candidates who are applying for Army recruitment in Chandigarh 2018
Candidate must clear physical measurement test to join Indian Army
Physical fitness test is mandatory for exam qualification
After this, there should be valid documents from the recognized board
It is mandatory for a candidate to go through a medical / written examination
Candidates will be eligible after declaring merit result date
Candidates will have to read all the process details points to remember during filling the application for the Chandigarh Indian Army Bharti Rally.
How to fill Indian Army application in Chandigarh
The Indian Army Board gives jobs to all eligible candidates on the basis of 10 th and 12 th pass. This is the minimum qualification for joining the Indian Army. Board is going to release the Indian Army Bharti Rally for General Duty, Clerk, Trademark, Military Technical, Nursing Assistant Post. This is important information for all the present candidates, here we have provided step-by-step procedure for applying for Chandigarh Rally Bharti 2018. This will help you fill the application in a better and easier manner. These steps are given below: –
- First of all, the candidates will have to go to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- In a few seconds, the homepage will appear on your device’s screen.
- You will then see the online option implemented in the homepage.
- Click on that option, a registration form will appear on your device’s screen.
- The new candidates will have to fill the registration form first and then apply for Army recruitment in Chandigarh 2018.
- To apply for this candidate, there is a need to fill all the necessary details.
- Upload the necessary documents like your picture and sign.
- Now double check the application details.
- After reading carefully, click the submit button and make a hard copy of the submitted form for further use.
In the end, we want to do Chandigarh in 2018, if you have any questions or doubts regarding Army recruitment, then all the best candidates can write in the “best” comment box to score well in the examination. Our team members will help you better. Stay connected to us for more information. Thanks for all the dear visitors to come to our website. Please share this article with your friends and relatives.