Bihar Army Bharti Rally, army rally bihar 2018, indian army rally bharti gaya 2018, danapur army rally registration online, bihar army vacancy 2018, bihar army bharti 2018, gaya army rally 2017 admit card, army rally danapur 2018, gaya army bharti 2018
Army Bharti in Bihar is going to publish various posts for all interested candidates in search of 2018 government jobs. Here we are providing full details of Bihar Army Bharti 2018-2019. All interested candidates can apply online from the official website.
Bihar Army Bharti Rally 2018
Bharti of Bharti Bharti 2018 to all the districts of Bihar and Bihar. The Bharti service is served by the brave and most courageous soldiers serving under different units or regiments of service. Army Bharti in Bihar see 2018 District wise and in Gaya, Aurangabad, Muzaffarpur, Rohtas Arwal and Danapur.
The Bharti army selects different places for Bharti of new soldiers for their service in the Bharti force and this Bharti or open Bharti rallies are prescribed from time to time and vacancies available for Bharti of the exact number in Bihar Army Bharti rally of new army soldiers
Bihar India Army Bharti Rally 2018
The Bharti force is the largest armed force in India and every year the board organizes Bharti of new candidates. This time the board has organized army Bharti in Bihar 2018. The Bharti board gives jobs to all eligible candidates on the basis of 10 th and 12 th pass. All interested candidates can go through the Bihar India Army Bharti Rally process and make good career in the recruiting army.
So the candidates do not remember this golden opportunity and fill the form as soon as possible. Candidates are permitted to apply for Bharti only after production of necessary documents and after the examination of the certificates produced by the candidates is legal, then the cadet is selected for the selection process.
Bihar India Army Bharti Rally 2018 different posts
Open Bharti rallies are organized for various posts under various units. The merit criteria differ between these trades and likewise the selection process is in some cases. Here we discuss various posts in army Bharti in Bihar 2018
- Military gd
- Military clerk
- Military traders
- Military technical
Bihar India Army Bharti Rally 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for Bihar Army Bharti Rally 2018 can examine all eligibility norms and get a golden opportunity to join the Bharti force. Check your qualification criteria such as age, height, weight, chest, eligibility details, etc. Required documents etc. The following are: –
1). Limit Border: –
Age limit is a major criterion for qualifying for a person and this criterion varies between post or business Bharti.
For Bharti of cadets for Soldier GD (General Duty) within 17 years from 6 months to 21 years.
Other candidates, such as Clerk / Trademark / Soldier, are required to be between 17 years and 6 months-23 years.
Any candidate who is above the maximum age limit, Bihar is not eligible to apply for Army Bharti in 2018 and candidates below the minimum age limit are not eligible.
2). Spiritual Aptitude: –
Educational qualification also changes between business of service.
Soldier GD candidates require at least 10th pass qualification with minimum 45%. (Any board).
Military clerk / technical candidates require eligibility of 12th pass with science stream with 40% (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English) in each subject.
Candidates of merchants need at least 6 th qualifications.
Candidates who do not have the required educational qualifications are not eligible to apply for Bharti of Bharti force.
3). Required Documents: –
However, it is necessary for the candidates to prepare necessary documents during the Bharti army Bharti in Bihar 2018 such documents are: –
- domicile certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- 10th pass mark sheet
- 12th mark mark sheet
- Relationship Certificate (for UHQ admission type candidates)
- Game certificate (sports quota candidate)
- NCC (for special discount)
- Recent passport-size photos of candidates
Instructions for applying for Bharti for Bharti of Bharti of army personnel in Assam, 2018-
The most important thing here is how to apply for the Bihar Army Bharti 2018, so here we have provided some easy and simple steps for applying for Army Bharti in Assam, these instructions will be followed as follows: –
- First of all, the candidates will have to go to the official website which is www.Joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- In a few seconds, the homepage will appear on your device’s screen.
- You will then see the online option implemented in the homepage.
- Click on that option, a registration form will appear on your device’s screen.
- First of all, examine eligibility criteria for Bharti Bharti 2018. If you are eligible, choose a category.
- New candidates will have to fill the registration form first and then apply for army Bharti in Bihar 2018
- To apply for this candidate, there is a need to fill all the necessary details.
- Upload the necessary documents like your picture and sign.
- Now double check the application details.
- After reading carefully, click the submit button and make a hard copy of the submitted form for further use.
Army Bharti 2018 – Selection Process
The Bharti process is based on the various sets of tests conducted by the concerned authorities, which are basically as follows: –
- Physical examination / PFT (physical health test).
- Medical examination
- Written exam.
- Eligibility test is also done for the cadets who apply for the trade of military clerk / technical / merchants.
Physical test of the candidates is to test physical fitness and fitness level of the cadets, therefore, this test involves the physical work of the following. In Bihar 2018, examine the criteria for Army Bharti and physical eligibility criteria.
- Running a distance of 1.6 km within a given time of 7 minutes.
- 20 squats and 10 should be pushed in the given time for special work.
- Ziz Zag is part of the balance and 9 feet Dutch jump test. (Need to pass).
- Physical measurement of candidates is also done such as height measurement which should be at least 170 cms.
- When expanded, chest 77 cm and 82 cm (5 cm expansion).
- Weight should be 50 kg.
Medical check: –
The test is to examine the medical fitness of the cadets under the following norms: –
- medical health.
- mental health.
- oral health.
- Hearing capacity
Note: – Any cadet who is physically or physically inappropriate on a permanent basis is not selected for the selection test.
Written Examinations: –
Written Examination is organized for the cadets’ intelligence, and the test involves written examination based on the prescribed subjects for each trade or service post. You are reading army Bharti in Bihar 2018 article. Examinations include some marks and candidates should get the minimum pass marks required to clear the exam. Written Examination is based on the main subject such as: –
- GK (general knowledge / general awareness)
- the mathematics
The pattern of examination is also different between business or units for which the cadets have applied.
Each candidate has to score maximum score to ensure his selection in the final screening or final selection. The final selection of candidates is done on the basis of merit list.
Hope that the information we have provided is helpful for the candidates. Good luck and prepare well. Please share this article with your friends and your social media accounts. Stay connected to us for more recent updates about Bihar Army Bharti Rally 2018.